Welcome to CULTURE COACH™
- Is your organization interested in recruiting and retaining a skilled immigrant workforce but you don’t know how to do that?
- Do you need cultural information, protocol or business etiquette details to help you increase your international market share?
- Do you need training tools and programs to help new employees transition to your workplace, e.g., English as Additional Language or multi-lingual training materials?
- Are you looking for tools and resources to manage diversity and foster effective cross-cultural communications in your workplace but don’t have time to search for relevant, cost-effective sources and resources?
- Do you want to offer diversity, cultural competence, civility, or social intelligence training to your work teams or need toolkits and trainer programs that would enable your in-house trainers to deliver this training?
If any of the above issues apply to you or your organization, having an on-demand CULTURE COACH™ can provide you with timely and cost-effective solutions.
As early as 2012, almost every sector of the Canadian workforce will experience significant labour shortfalls. To address these shortages, proactive, forward-thinking organizations must prepare to recruit, retain, and train a diverse workforce.
But understanding the individual needs of Internationally Trained Professionals, Immigrants, Aboriginal groups and Millenials can be time-consuming and costly and not every organization has the time, the means or the ability to gather all the culture-oriented information they need- when they need it.
As part of your CULTURE COACH™ membership, you will have access to CULTURE COACH™ support, resources and reference materials, discounts on special-request services, expert consultations and even training for you and your staff in the following areas:
- Civility and Business Etiquette
- English as Additional Language
- Conflict Resolution Experts
- National Occupational Standards
- Translation, writing, and editing
- Performance Management Personnel
- Cultural Concierge Services
- Online Business Development Professionals
- International Marketing Strategists
- Organizational Capacity Experts
- Certified HRSDC Essential Skills Profile Analysts
- PLAR & Workplace Readiness CULTURE COACHES™
- Public Speaking & Communications Trainers
- Coaches and trainers who speak: French, English, Italian, Arabic, Chinese-Mandarin, Tagalog, Hindi, Japanese.
Trainers and experts specializing in cultures of:
India, Singapore, Dubai, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Canada, USA, China, Lebanon
If you require culture-oriented services that you don’t see listed here, contact us, we may be able to provide that service or suggest someone who does.